Guided by our mission and core values, our organization works with children, families, community groups, environmental and educational institutions to encourage awareness, and the creation of sustainable local food systems by offering educational programs and a community supported agriculture demonstration project.
Our mission: making local sustainable agriculture an important part of our community through farming, education, and community events.
Our Guiding values:
- Providing locally-produced, fresh, healthy, toxin-free food
- Environmental education
- Protecting ecosystem health
- Strengthening community relationships
- Preserving open space
- Maintaining farming as a viable occupation
- Building local food security
- Practicing sustainability in farming, buildings, and energy production
View our Agricultural Principles and Practices
Our Horsham site land is provided by The College Settlement of Philadelphia. Resurrection Lutheran Church kindly provides space to promote and encourage community education on sustainable food systems.