Pennypack Farm & Education Center provides educational programs for both children and adults. Our programs cover four focus areas:
- The importance of local farming & local food
- The nature/food connection & where food comes from
- How to farm/grow food organically & sustainably
- How to improve family health through cooking & eating well
Browse the tabs on the left for our program offerings, or check out the Calendar for upcoming events and classes. Contact us at 267-217-3282, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Refunds will only be given for classes that:
- PFEC needs to cancel due to weather or other extenuating circumstances.
- The participant cancels in writing/email a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the class.